We collect your personal information to provide the best possible experience on our website. We use your information to:
- Personalize your experience on our website
- Provide you with customer support
- Send you marketing communications
- Analyze our website traffic
Who We Are
CoinNerd is a company that provides cryptocurrency exchange services.
What Data We Collect About You
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Transaction information: This includes information about your cryptocurrency transactions, such as the type of cryptocurrency you traded, the amount you traded, and the date and time of the transaction.
- Device information: This includes information about the device you use to access our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Usage information: This includes information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click.
How We Collect Your Data
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
- Directly from you: We collect your personal information when you provide it to us, such as when you create an account, sign up for a newsletter, or contact us for customer support.
- Automatically: We collect your personal information automatically when you visit our website, such as through cookies and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Data
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the best possible experience on our website, We use your personal information to personalize your experience by showing you relevant content and recommendations.
- To provide you with customer support: We use your personal information to provide customer support, such as by responding to your questions and requests.
- To send you marketing communications: We use your personal information to send you marketing communications about our products and services, such as newsletters and promotional emails.
- To analyze our website traffic: We use your personal information to analyze our website traffic, such as understanding how users interact with our website.
Disclosures of Your Data
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With our service providers: We may share your personal information with our service providers, such as payment processors and hosting providers, who help us operate our website and provide our services.
- With law enforcement: We may share your personal information with law enforcement if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Opt out of marketing communications: You can receive marketing communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email we send you.
- Access and control your personal information: You can access and manage your personal information by logging into your account or contacting us.
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These steps include:
- Physical and technological security measures: We use physical and technological security to protect our data centers and systems.
- Data encryption: We encrypt your personal information when transmitted across the internet.
- Access controls: We restrict access to your personal information to authorized employees and contractors.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the products and services you have requested and for other legitimate business purposes. We will also retain your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.